If you order appears to be damaged during shipment please contact our Customer Service team immediately and we will lodge a compensation claim with the shipping provider. Photographs of the damaged shipment may be required to place a claim with the shipping provider.
Articles in this section
- FREESHIP Promo Details
- Can you ship to a PO box?
- How heavy is a box of business cards?
- What shipping options are available?
- Can I use FedEx shipping?
- What is the most reliable shipping method?
- Can you ship to an Army Post Office (APO)?
- What time will my UPS Standard service shipment arrive?
- What time will my UPS Express service shipment arrive?
- I have a Canada Post account - can you use it to ship my order?