Terms & Conditions
By participating in Jukebox Print Promotions (the “Promotion”), each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Juke Box Print Inc. (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection and scoring of entries and the overall administration of the Promotion. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: Unless otherwise stated, promotion is open to persons anywhere in the world, age 18 or older at time of entry (individually “Entrant”, collectively “Entrants”). Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and related companies, agencies, and the judging panel and immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win.
- HOW TO ENTER: Entrants must have a valid account on the relevant social media and follow the official Sponsor account. An account may be deemed invalid if it has less than 50 followers, posts or interactions. You may not use multiple accounts to participate in the Contest. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible to win. If your Twitter account is set to “protected mode,” your responses may not be visible to Sponsor and may not thus be received by Sponsor. If you opt to enter via your wireless mobile device, standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply.
- JUDGING: Winners will be selected by the Sponsor randomly (unless otherwise specified). Entrants are subject to verification that they are qualified participants as defined by these rules.
- GRANT OF RIGHTS: Each Entrant is responsible for his or her Entry and the consequences of posting or publishing it. By submitting an Entry to Sponsor, Entrant (i) waives any and all rights in and to any material submitted by Entrant in connection with this Promotion (including all moral and other rights of authorship); (ii) hereby acknowledges and agrees that Entries (including material submitted by Entrant in connection with the Promotion) become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned; and (iii) grants Sponsor the absolute right to edit, modify, publish, exploit and use an Entry, voice, actions, likeness, name, appearance, biographical material, written works, and all other information or materials that Entrant has provided or may provide in connection with this Promotion in any media, now known or hereafter devised, and in any manner, without further approval, permission or consideration, throughout the universe in perpetuity. Sponsor is under no obligation to use an Entry.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Each Entry submitted (i) must be in keeping with the Sponsor’s image (as Sponsor determines in its sole discretion), (ii) may not be inappropriate, offensive, libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, contain nudity, unlawful or plagiarized, (iii) must not be harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way, (iv) may not violate or encourage others to violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, (v) may not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property right or any other third party right, (vi) may not contain commercial or corporate advertising, including display of corporate logos, brand names and slogans, other than those relating to Sponsor, (vii) may not include references to alcoholic beverages, tobacco, drug paraphernalia, firearms or any depiction or representation thereof and (viii) may not include any virus, worm, corrupt file, Trojan horse or other forms of corruptive code or content that may harm or compromise Sponsor’s web site or the proper conduct of the Promotion. Sponsor has the right in its sole discretion to determine if any Entry is not appropriate for publication on the Site or for any other public release and if Entry is in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify an Entry for any reason. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding with respect to all matters relating to the Promotion.
- PRIZES: Prize fulfillment is based on availability. Please allow 12-14 weeks for prize delivery. Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winner. We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor if you have further questions. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion, unless such substitution is prohibited by law. Sponsor may disqualify a winner and select an alternate winner if any prize is returned undeliverable. Prizes are non-transferable. Sponsor need not substitute a prize based on the winner’s request.
- WINNER SELECTION: The grand prize winner will be randomly selected from valid Entries received during the Promotion Period. Each winning Entrant will be notified via email or social media by Sponsor. The potential winning Entrant must respond to Sponsor’s prize notification email or Twitter message within 72 hours from that date and time of the Sponsor’s prize notification email or Twitter message. In the event that the potential winning Entrant does not respond to Sponsor’s prize notification email or message within the specified time or the prize notification email or message is returned as undeliverable, a new winner will be chosen based on the Judging Criteria. Alternate winners will be contacted via email or Twitter message and must respond to the Sponsor’s prize notification email or message within 72 hours from that date and time of the Sponsor’s prize notification email.
- SUPPLYING OF ARTWORK: Many Promotions require artwork to be supplied to claim the prize. A suitable artwork file must be supplied (according to the Sponsors specifications) within 30 days of announcement of the winner (unless otherwise stated).
- 11. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information; human errors; technical malfunctions; failures, omissions, interruptions, deletions, or defects of any telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; inability to access the Site or upload information or data; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries; data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer, or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website (including the Site) or for any other reason whatsoever; printing or other errors; or any combination thereof. Proof of uploading information or data or entering information at the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. Illegible, duplicate and incomplete Entries will be disqualified. False, fraudulent, or deceptive Entries or acts shall render Entrants ineligible and all associated Entries or Votes will be void.
- INDEMNITY: Entrant shall indemnify and defend Sponsor its parent companies, each of Sponsor’s advertising agencies, and the officers, directors, employees, and agents of all of the foregoing and the successors and assigns of each of them, from and against actions, claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable counsel fees related to (i) Entrant’s use of any prize, (ii) the Sponsor’s use of any of the materials submitted by Entrant in connection with this Promotion or (iii) any intentional misconduct or negligence by Entrant in connection with this Promotion.
- RELEASES: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, Entrants release Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, agencies, divisions and affiliates from liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including property damage, personal injury and death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or possession, acceptance or use of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activities and claims based on publicity rights, copyright or trademark infringement, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential winning Entrants are subject to Sponsor’s verification. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Potential winners must comply with the Official Rules, and receipt of prizes is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or unforeseen schedule changes that may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion, even if caused by Sponsor’s negligence. Sponsor has the sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion or Sponsor otherwise becomes incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to Entrant’s contact information. Limit 1 Entry per person. If more than 1 Entry per person is received or if any person attempts to submit more than 1 Entry by using the same, multiple or different names or twitter addresses may be deemed void and that person may be disqualified from the Promotion. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered Entries will be accepted. Sponsor has the sole discretion to disqualify Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other Entrant.
- PUBLICITY MATERIALS: It is a condition of entry that the Promoter has the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the names, Social Media accounts and other material entrants provide for any promotion or matter incidental to the Promotion. Entrants consent to their entry being communicated to the public on the website/s, social media accounts and other places. Entrants may be required by the Promoter to participate in a photo and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit. Entrants also acknowledge that the publicity materials may be provided to the prize provider for the purposes of promotional display.
- SPONSOR: Jukebox Print Inc., 165 4th Ave W Vancouver, BC V5Y 1G4