If you are having trouble uploading your file to your order via our website, or the file size is too large, you can send the file using a file sharing service. Our preferred service is Dropbox, which offers free accounts up to 2GB.
Upload to Dropbox
- Before you begin, you will need to sign into your Dropbox account, or create a new account
- Upload the file to your Dropbox account (Instructions).
- Select "Share link to document" and copy the link provided.
You will email us this link in the next steps.
If you are using another file sharing service; you will need to follow their steps and process for uploading. The file must be downloadable without an account or password.
Send in the file
- Compose and email to: email@example.com
- Enter your order number in the subject line
- Paste the Dropbox link (from above steps) into the body of the email and send it
Files sent via this process may experience a delay in proofing as it is processed manually. If you do not receive confirmation that the email and file was received within 8 business hours, please contact our Customer Service line.
Files attached directly to the email will not be processed.