You will be notified by email when your proof is ready to view - you can also check if your proof is ready by checking your order status (if your order status is "Awaiting Customers Approval" this means your proof is ready for viewing).
Remember, only orders placed with proofing type "Online PDF Proof" will receive a PDF proof.
To access the proof
To access and download your PDF proof you will need to open up the order status page for the order. There are two ways to access your order status page:
- Clicking on the link emailed to you (email subject: "Your proof is ready")
- Log in to your account on our website, select the appropriate order via the "Current Orders" tab
The next step is to download the Online PDF proof file to your computer.
Download the PDF proof
When you get to the status page:
- Right-click and select "Download file" or "Save link as".
- Save the file to your Desktop, or an easy to access location.
We recommend you save and store this PDF file for future reference (for example to check colour value consistency).
How to view the PDF file
Once the PDF is downloaded to your computer, you will need to open it in Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you will need to download and install it first. See: Applications to view my PDF proof, Acrobat Reader.
- Locate the file (saved to your Desktop in the previous step)
- Right-click on the file and choose "Open with" and then "Acrobat Reader"