Below are the general specifications and notes for preparing a booklet file for print:
- Image Resolution: at least 300 PPI (at 100% view)
- Colour Mode: CMYK
- Margin / Safety Margin (inside): at least 0.5"
- Margin / Safety Margin (top, bottom, outside): 0.125"
- Bleed (all sides): 0.125"
- Page Count: includes all sides of the final booklet (when closed and including the cover). For example, an 8 page booklet consists of a 4 page cover and 4 inside pages.
- Page 1 - Front cover
- Page 2 - Inside front cover
- Page 3 - First "internal" page (right-hand-side)
- Page 4 to 6 - Other internal pages
- Page 7 - Inside back cover
- Page 8 - Back cover
Saddlestitched or Coil Bound
- Supply 1 PDF file with multiple single pages (including covers)
- Supply 2 separate PDF files:
- Covers: 2 pages (inside and outside) of flat/spread cover (make sure to include spine)
- Internal Pages: multiple single pages