No, your booklet files will be adjusted for creep during our prepress processes.
Articles in this section
- Booklet Binding Options
- Can I do a full bleed cover on my Booklet?
- Do I need to adjust my Booklet for creep?
- Do I need to imposition my Booklet files?
- Design Considerations for Booklets
- Coil bound booklets: safety margin
- How do I calculate the spine width of a perfect bound booklet?
- On what side are Booklets bound?
- How many pages in a calendar?
- How to calculate the number of pages