The colors are affected by the color of the paper being printed on to (such as Ivory, Beige and Kraft). The uncoated property of the paper also means that colors do no appear as vibrant when compared with a coated print.
Articles in this section
- How do I create my wapping paper design?
- Wrapping Paper Ink Coverage
- What are the differences between your wrapping paper stocks?
- Are your wrapping papers recyclable?
- What coatings are available with wrapping paper?
- Will the wrapping paper rolls fit on a dispenser?
- What is the diameter of the wrapping paper roll?
- Can I see samples of the wrapping paper?
- How is the wrapping paper packaged and shipped?
- How many colours can I have printed?