The colours are effected by the colour of the paper being printed on to (such as Ivory, Beige and Brown Kraft). The uncoated property of the paper also means that colours do no appear as vibrant when compared with a coated print.
Articles in this section
- Are your wrapping papers recyclable?
- What coatings are available with Wrapping Paper?
- Wrapping Paper Ink Coverage
- Will the Wrapping Paper rolls fit on a dispenser?
- What is the diameter of the Wrapping Paper roll?
- Can I see samples of the Wrapping Paper?
- How is the Wrapping Paper packaged and shipped?
- What is the difference between the Wrapping Paper stocks?
- How many colours can I have printed?
- What is colour output like on the coloured Wrapping Papers?