Hey, stamping superstar! The key to nailing your Rubber Stamp game is practice, practice, practice! We suggest you test and practice using your stamp as much as humanly possible.
Don't stress if your first few impressions aren't perfect - just make sure you have some wiggle room and extra materials to stamp on. It might take a few tries before the ink transfers perfectly, so we recommend 10-30 test impressions before you start using the stamp for real.
Here are some more tips to take your Rubber Stamp skills to the next level:
- Make sure your stamping surface (like paper or card) is on a flat, stable surface like a table.
- Ink up your stamp between each impression, and give it a good, hard push onto the ink pad.
- Push your stamp onto the material in one fluid motion, pressing down firmly, and then lift it off.
- Let the ink dry for at least 30 seconds before you touch or move the stamped area.
- When you're done stamping, cover your ink pad and refill it when needed. You got this!