There are several considerations for Rubber Stamps:
- The design must be provided in vector format – this means no pixel-based images or graphics (including photos).
- All text must be converted to outlines.
- Artwork must be submitted as 100% CMYK Black (0,0,0,100).
- Large areas of solid coverage do not work as well when stamped – the ink becomes uneven and inconsistent.
- Ink can bleed out on certain surfaces when stamped, so ensure the "finest detail" guidelines are met (minimum 1pt line weight, including the "white" lines or the negative spaces in between).