To personalize your magnets, you can write on them using a permanent marker like Sharpie. It is worth noting that some coatings may require a short drying time to prevent smudging. For an easier writing experience, we recommend using our Matte magnets. To ensure that our magnets meet your requirements, we advise you to test them before placing an order. You can order a sample pack directly from our Sample Packs page.
Articles in this section
- How thick are your magnets?
- Can I see samples of your magnets?
- What are magnets suitable for?
- Can you print a photograph on magnets?
- Can your magnets be used on cars?
- Are your magnets weatherproof?
- How strong are your magnets?
- What is the largest magnet you can produce?
- Can your magnets be written on?
- What surface will magnets adhere to?