When preparing your design, you do not need to set the trapping – our Prepress department will apply trapping optimised for printing.
Articles in this section
- Examples of File vs Final Product for Spot UV, Embossing, Foiling and Screen Printing
- File Setup for Foil
- What does shifting mean?
- Blue/purple colour issues
- How do I correct the quality of my image?
- Why should I convert my colors to CMYK?
- What is RGB black?
- What is registration black?
- Do you accept Corel Draw files?
- Setting up press-ready spot colour file (for Letterpress and Screen Printing)