Yes, the colour of your design will be affected by the paper colour. Stronger colours such as Pink will affect print colour more than lighter colours such as Silver and Oyster.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a pearl stock that is 100% recycled?
- Is the Pearl Stock easy to write on?
- How water resistant is the Pearl Stock?
- Will the Pearl Stock change the colour of my design at all?
- Is the Pearl Stock tough?
- Will the Pearl Stock affect show through solid colour?
- Does the Pearl Stock "glitter" come off?
- Design Considerations for Pearl
- Can the Pearl Stock be embossed, foiled or have rounded corners?
- Can I get invitations, place cards, flyers, hang tags, thank you cards or posters on Pearl Stock?