No. The Pearl effect is not a coating – it is part of the paper itself and cannot come off.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a pearl stock that is 100% recycled?
- Is the Pearl Stock easy to write on?
- How water resistant is the Pearl Stock?
- Will the Pearl Stock change the colour of my design at all?
- Is the Pearl Stock tough?
- Will the Pearl Stock affect show through solid colour?
- Does the Pearl Stock "glitter" come off?
- Design Considerations for Pearl
- Printing Photographs on Pearl stock