Colours in the same colour range as the stock you are choosing can be affected most (for example: yellow colours when ordering the cream colour stock). Pastel colours can work really well with the lighter coloured Pulp stocks, while only dark or dense ink colours should be used on the darker Pulp stocks like Beige and Grey.
Articles in this section
- Design Considerations for Pulp
- What is the difference between the Pulp stocks?
- What finishes and uses are the Pulp cards not suitable for?
- What is the finest detail you can print on the Pulp stock?
- What colour are the Pulp cards?
- How does the Pulp stock compare to the Brown Kraft?
- Do you offer a bright white Pulp stock?
- How will the Pulp stock affect my design?
- What is the recycled content of the Pulp cards?
- What finishes and uses are the Pulp cards suitable for?