The whitest Pulp stock we have to a white is the Off-White. It is a refined premium looking stock, but is not bright white – with a tinge of yellow.
Articles in this section
- Design Considerations for Pulp
- What is the difference between the Pulp stocks?
- What finishes and uses are the Pulp cards not suitable for?
- What is the finest detail you can print on the Pulp stock?
- What colour are the Pulp cards?
- How does the Pulp stock compare to the Brown Kraft?
- Do you offer a bright white Pulp stock?
- How will the Pulp stock affect my design?
- What is the recycled content of the Pulp cards?
- What finishes and uses are the Pulp cards suitable for?