The Pulp stock is much more subtle and refined stock than the Brown Kraft. It has a softer feel and more refined feel overall than the Brown Kraft – as well as not being as rigid as the Kraft.
Articles in this section
- Design Considerations for Pulp
- What is the difference between the Pulp stocks?
- What finishes and uses are the Pulp cards not suitable for?
- What is the finest detail you can print on the Pulp stock?
- What colour are the Pulp cards?
- How does the Pulp stock compare to the Brown Kraft?
- Do you offer a bright white Pulp stock?
- How will the Pulp stock affect my design?
- What is the recycled content of the Pulp cards?
- What finishes and uses are the Pulp cards suitable for?