Spot UV files should be supplied as separations. This means the Spot UV layer is supplied in a separate file (or separate page) of your press-ready PDF file.
Articles in this section
- What is Spot UV?
- Setting up press-ready files for Spot UV
- Design considerations for Spot UV
- What is the minimum quantity for Spot UV?
- Who are Spot UV Cards suitable for?
- Will you check that my Spot UV file aligns correctly with my print file?
- What designs look best with Spot UV?
- How do I set up my design for Spot UV?
- Fine detail in Spot UV
- Does the Spot UV layer need to align to text or objects?