Our Wood Product Line can be divided into two different types: Natural Wood and Smooth Wood. The main difference between the two is that Natural Wood stocks are only created as a 2-ply product (2 stocks mounted together) while Smooth Wood is a standard one ply product. There are other differences between these two types which are listed below:
- 32pt (created as a 2-ply)
- Backing: Wood (2-ply) or paper (W1S)
- Rougher texture
- More suitable for designs with minimal ink coverage
- Available in 3 shades: Natural Birch, Natural Cherry, and Natural Walnut.
- Single ply (no backing)
- Smooth finish (almost coated-like)
- More versatile when it comes to design ink coverage
- Available in 4 shades: Smooth Birch, Smooth Cherry, and Smooth Walnut.