It is important that you know the source and ownership of any images or photos you use in your design. Many images that you find on general web search or on sites like Pinterest are not free images for use, and should not be included in your design.
To avoid all potential copyright infringement issues, you should always use public domain images, which are available for your use and easy to find online. We recommend the following sites:
- In most cases, if you are the owner or creator (you took the photo, or you created the design) you can use it.
- If you modified an image that you do not own, this does NOT give you the right to use the modified image.
- Just because a photo doesn’t have a copyright logo on it does NOT mean the photo/ image is not copyrighted.
- If you want to use someone else’s image or design, obtain permission first.
- Jukebox Print Design Services are available if you need help creating a design.
It is important to note that according to our Terms and Conditions, the customer is responsible for ensuring all artwork and files submitted meet copyright laws.