Foiling or foil stamping is a premium printing method that involves the creation of a custom metal die of your artwork. The die is used to stamp the foil material onto the surface of your product. We offer many different colors and finishes of foil; ranging from Matte White, to metallic colors like Gold or Silver. The cost of foil is calculated based on each color used on each side of your design.
You should not choose foil if:
- You want the most economical option available
- You are printing a photograph
- Your design includes gradients
You should choose foil if:
- You have a vector design that you need printed in white and on a colored paper stock
- You want a true metallic color in your design
- You want a premium product
- You are able to set up the proper files for foil stamping
See: What Foil Colors are available?
File Setup Example with CMYK Printing & Foil