Yes, Spot UV is an option for our silk matte (soft touch) finish. Typically, it is only applied to this texture due to its popularity and ability to provide the best results. The Spot UV effect creates a powerful visual impact when applied to the soft matte texture.
Articles in this section
- What does Silk Matte (Soft Touch) feel like?
- What are the differences between your matte coatings?
- Can Silk Matte be written on?
- Is Silk Matte coating waterproof?
- What is the largest size you can print with Silk Matte?
- Can fingerprints be seen on Silk Matte?
- Other than business cards, what can I have produced with Silk Matte?
- Does Silk Matte make the card thicker?
- Will Silk Matte coating have any affect on how my design will look?
- Is Silk Matte coating latex and silicone free?