Silk Matte coating is not fully waterproof as the laminate is on the front and back of the cards only - it does not seal the edges of the card. This coating will still provide some water resistance and can be wiped down with a damp cloth without damaging the card.
Articles in this section
- What is Silk Matte coating?
- What is the difference between Silk Matte and Silk Matte Plus?
- What are the differences between your matte coatings?
- What stocks do you offer Silk Matte on?
- Can Silk Matte be applied to stickers?
- What is the difference between Offset Silk Matte cards and Digital Silk Matte cards?
- Can Silk Matte be written on?
- Is Silk Matte coating waterproof?
- What is the largest size you can print with Silk Matte?
- Can fingerprints be seen on Silk Matte?