Silk Matte coating is not fully waterproof as the laminate is on the front and back of the cards only - it does not seal the edges of the card. This coating will still provide some water resistance and can be wiped down with a damp cloth without damaging the card.
Articles in this section
- What is Silk Matte coating?
- What are the differences between your matte coatings?
- Can Silk Matte be written on?
- Is Silk Matte coating waterproof?
- What is the largest size you can print with Silk Matte?
- Can fingerprints be seen on Silk Matte?
- Other than business cards, what can I have produced with Silk Matte?
- Does Silk Matte make the card thicker?
- Will Silk Matte coating have any affect on how my design will look?
- Is Silk Matte coating latex and silicone free?