Silk Matte does not add thickness to the pt size listed for the card stock, but it does add a more rigid feel which can make the stock seem thicker when compared to an uncoated stock with the same pt size.
Articles in this section
- What does Silk Matte (Soft Touch) feel like?
- What are the differences between your matte coatings?
- Can Silk Matte be written on?
- Is Silk Matte coating waterproof?
- What is the largest size you can print with Silk Matte?
- Can fingerprints be seen on Silk Matte?
- Other than business cards, what can I have produced with Silk Matte?
- Does Silk Matte make the card thicker?
- Will Silk Matte coating have any affect on how my design will look?
- Is Silk Matte coating latex and silicone free?