Silk Matte does not add thickness to the pt size listed for the card stock, but it does add a more rigid feel which can make the stock seem thicker when compared to an uncoated stock with the same pt size.
Articles in this section
- What is Silk Matte coating?
- What is the difference between Silk Matte and Silk Matte Plus?
- What are the differences between your matte coatings?
- What stocks do you offer Silk Matte on?
- Can Silk Matte be applied to stickers?
- What is the difference between Offset Silk Matte cards and Digital Silk Matte cards?
- Can Silk Matte be written on?
- Is Silk Matte coating waterproof?
- What is the largest size you can print with Silk Matte?
- Can fingerprints be seen on Silk Matte?