Here are a few quickfire design considerations for Mini Business cards:
- As you won’t able to fit as much information as you can on a standard business card, you should keep your design as simple as possible, displaying only the most essential of information.
- If you do have information you need to share with your prospects but you don’t have the space to fit it on the front of your card, you add it to the back in a visually pleasing format.
- You will want to make your contact information visible and easy to digest, so make sure the font size you use is no smaller than 6pt.
- Use a relatively bright color for either the background of your card or for the main font, as this will really make your micro card pop.
- Extend any element in your design file by a 1/8 inch beyond the trim edge of the card that looks like it might 'bleed'. The excess visuals will be cropped when the card is cut to its final size, ensuring your design is centerd, professional and visually pleasing.