Due to the frequency of the question, “How do I determine the size of the spine when designing the book?”, we’ve created a Perfect Bound Booklet Maker. This tool helps you determine the size of the spine by merely entering the paper specs how many pages the book has (page count). The tool then automatically calculates a template for you.
Articles in this section
- What are perfect bound books?
- How do I calculate the spine of my perfect bound book?
- Can I order perfect bound booklets with blank inside pages?
- What is the thickest perfect bound book you can produce?
- What type of adhesive do you use?
- How do I create the cover for my perfect bound books?
- Cover Setup for a Perfect Bound Book
- Inside Pages Setup for a Perfect Bound Book
- Perfect Bound Book Templates (for Adobe InDesign)
- Design Considerations for Perfect Bound Books