Textured Matte is an incredible, sandy-like texture with a "no shine" finish that doesn't compromise the quality of print (solid colors and large ink coverage will print well and not look blotchy). This coating is durable and acts like a protective layer against scuffing.
Articles in this section
- What is Textured Matte?
- Can I see samples of Textured Matte Business Cards?
- What does Textured Matte feel like?
- What is the fastest turnaround for Textured Matte Business Cards?
- What add-ons are available on Textured Matte?
- Can Textured Matte be foiled?
- Can Textured Matte be written on?
- Can Textured Matte business cards be edge colored?
- What stocks are available with Textured Matte coating?
- What is the largest size Textured Matte coating is available on?