For All Products:
- Crop Marks - The short lines in the corner represent where your product will be cut. Everything within the crop marks will be printed and part of your finished product.
- Orientation - Your product will be printed in the same orientation as your proof and the paper will be flipped left-to-right. Keep this in mind when viewing your proof. If you want your product to be printed in another orientation, please decline your proof and re-upload revised files that reflect the correct orientation. Read more about orientation here.
- Color (CMYK) - If you have chosen Digital or Offset print process, note that our proofs are created using CMYK color profile U.S. Sheetfed Coated v2. If you see a difference between your original files and our proof, you may decline the proof and re-upload revised files that are prepared in the same color profile we use. Read more about online PDF proofs here.
Products w/ Die Lines: Door Hangers, Envelopes, GC Holders, Hang Tags, Mini Boxes, Presentation Folders, Greeting Cards, Brochures
- Dieline / Mockup File - This file includes a dieline which represents the final cuts and folds (if applicable) of your product. It will not be printed in your final product.
- Page Count - Your proof includes all pages (sides) of your booklet, including the covers.
- Thru-cut line (cyan outline) in your proof represents how your sticker will be cut (it will not be printed).
Kiss-Cut Stickers or Sticker Sheets
- Kiss-Cut Line (magenta) - This represents the inner cut of your sticker that will peel away from the backing.
- Thru-Cut Line (cyan) - This represents the outer cut of your sticker.
These cut lines will not be printed.
- Size - The size of the white area in your proof is the exact size you selected upon ordering. The black area represents the raised part of the stamp.
Note that the proof is right-reading, meaning it shows as per the imprint left by the stamp when pressed on paper.
- Size - The size of your proof is 24” x 72” and this will be repeated throughout the length of your wrapping paper. Read full design considerations for Wrapping Paper here.