The surface of our antibacterial business cards are applied with a durable acrylic coating that eliminates 99% of bacteria*. The coating disrupts vital life processes and biological functions of bacteria, meaning they cannot reproduce and proliferate. It is also PVC-free, plasticizer-free, and halogen-free. Stickers with our antibacterial coating will remain free of bacteria for up to 5 years.
Articles in this section
- What are Antibacterial Business Cards?
- How was testing of the antibacterial coating done?
- Which bacteria and fungus have been tested for this product?
- Does the antimicrobial technology wash off?
- How are your business cards antibacterial?
- Do antibacterial business cards prevent viruses?
- What do antibacterial business cards look like?
- How does Antibacterial Matte business cards compare to Silk Matte?
- What stocks can antibacterial business cards be printed on?
- Are any add-ons available with antibacterial business cards?