Yes! We can print white ink on our tissue paper for a subtle "white on white" look. Note that the use of white ink will reduce the visibility and legibility of your image, so make sure your graphic is not too small or fine.
Articles in this section
- Tissue Paper Comparison
- Registered Tissue Paper
- Can you print a full coverage design instead of a repeated logo or pattern?
- How long does Tissue Paper take to produce?
- Tissue Paper FAQs
- Can you print white ink on Tissue Paper?
- What colors can I choose for a Tissue Paper design?
- What is the difference between Tissue Paper and Wrapping Paper?
- Design Considerations for Tissue Paper
- Can I get samples of Tissue Paper?