Since a thinner stock is used for notepads, show through will be slightly visible on the other side depending if you are holding the single page up to a light source, the darkness of the colors used in your design, and the colour of the paper you have chosen.
Articles in this section
- Can you print a full background color?
- Can my design bleed to the edge?
- Can you print on both sides of a sheet?
- Can the peel off page stay sticky like a post-it note?
- Can I have notepads created in a custom shape?
- Can the corner radius or number of rounded corners be changed?
- Will my design show through on the other side?
- Design Considerations for Notepads
- Can Notepads have foil or other specialty features added?
- Do you have pre-made notepad designs?