Yes! We use Pantone coated inks to print on our Tissue Papers, which gives you the option for metallic gold or metallic silver.
Articles in this section
- What colors can I choose for a Tissue Paper design?
- Can you print white ink?
- Can I print a different design on each sheet?
- How long does it take to print? Can I get it rushed?
- How do I set up my artwork?
- Can you print a full coverage design instead of a repeated logo or pattern?
- Can I print a photograph?
- Can I print my design in a metallic color?
- How durable is it?
- Registered Tissue Paper