Yes! We use Pantone coated inks to print on our Tissue Papers, which gives you the option for metallic gold (Pantone 871c) or metallic silver (Pantone 877c). Please ensure to assign the appropriate Pantone color to your artwork should you decide to go with this option.
Articles in this section
- How do I create my tissue paper design?
- Tissue Paper Comparison
- What colors can I choose for a Tissue Paper design?
- Can I print a different design on each sheet?
- What is the largest tissue paper you can print?
- How long does it take to print? Can I get it rushed?
- How do I set up my artwork?
- Can you print a full coverage design instead of a repeated logo or pattern?
- Can I print a photograph?
- Can I print my design in a metallic color?