The surface of our antibacterial posters are applied with a durable acrylic coating that eliminates 99% of bacteria*. The coating disrupts vital life processes and biological functions of bacteria, meaning they cannot reproduce and proliferate. It is also PVC-free, plasticizer-free, and halogen-free. Stickers with our antibacterial coating will remain free of bacteria for up to 5 years.
Articles in this section
- What are antibacterial posters?
- How are your posters antibacterial?
- How was testing of the antibacterial coating done?
- Which bacteria and fungus have been tested for this product?
- Does the antimicrobial technology wash off?
- Do antibacterial posters prevent viruses?
- How can I stick the poster on the wall?
- What do antibacterial posters look like?
- What stocks can Antibacterial Posters be printed on?