The surface of our antibacterial stickers are applied with a durable acrylic coating that eliminates 99% of bacteria*. The coating disrupts vital life processes and biological functions of bacteria, meaning they cannot reproduce and proliferate. It is also PVC-free, plasticizer-free, and halogen-free. Stickers with our antibacterial coating will remain free of bacteria for up to 5 years.
Articles in this section
- How are your stickers antibacterial?
- How was testing of the antibacterial coating done?
- Which bacteria have been tested for this product?
- Does the antimicrobial technology wash off?
- Do antibacterial stickers prevent viruses?
- How durable are antibacterial stickers?
- Are all antibacterial stickers classic cut?
- Are antibacterial stickers for indoor or outdoor use?
- Are antibacterial stickers available in multiple coatings?
- How can antibacterial stickers be used and for which businesses / industries?