Saddle stitched booklets are bound by stapling folded and collated sheets on the spine (the folded edge). There are always 2 staples on a single booklet.
Articles in this section
- What is a saddle stitched booklet?
- How are saddle stitched booklets bound?
- Can my saddle stitched booklet have a hard cover?
- Can I order saddle stitched booklets with blank inside pages?
- How do I calculate the page count of my saddle stitched booklet?
- What is the difference between a self-cover and hard cover booklet?
- Can I design a full bleed cover on my saddle stitched booklet? Will the spine show cracking?
- Do I need to adjust my saddle stitched booklet for creep?
- Design Considerations for Saddle Stitched Booklets