Saddlestitched booklets are bound by stapling folded and collated sheets on the spine (the folded edge). There are always 2 staples on a single booklet.
Articles in this section
- What is a saddlestitched booklet?
- How are saddlestitched booklets bound?
- Can my saddlestitched booklet have a hard cover?
- Can I order saddlestitched booklets with blank inside pages?
- How do I calculate the page count of my saddlestitched booklet?
- What is the difference between a self-cover and hard cover booklet?
- Can I design a full bleed cover on my saddlestitched booklet? Will the spine show cracking?
- Do I need to adjust my saddlestitched booklet for creep?
- Design Considerations for Saddlestitched Booklets