Antibacterial Matte is a white stock and Antibacterial Transparent Matte is transparent (the application surface will show through the sticker). Both have a matte finish and smooth feel, will stick on most surfaces, are easily removable, and residue-free.
Articles in this section
- How are your stickers antibacterial?
- How was testing of the antibacterial coating done?
- Which bacteria have been tested for this product?
- Does the antimicrobial technology wash off?
- Do antibacterial stickers prevent viruses?
- What do antibacterial stickers look like?
- What's the difference between Antibacterial Matte & Antibacterial Transparent Matte?
- How durable are antibacterial stickers?
- What types of adhesives are antibacterial stickers printed on?
- Are all antibacterial stickers classic cut?