We do not have biodegradable stickers. However, check out our Eco Stickers where the inks, stock and coating used are all Greenguard Gold certified. Our eco stickers are also non-PVC which means it contains no added chlorine or halogens. It is extremely strong, lasts for 5 years and made to be tear-proof which helps with fast, clean removal.
Articles in this section
- Design Considerations for Eco Stickers
- What kind of inks are used for eco stickers?
- Are the stickers compostable?
- How do eco stickers differ from your other stickers?
- What makes eco stickers eco-friendly?
- What do eco stickers feel and look like?
- How durable are eco Stickers?
- Are your eco stickers dishwasher safe?
- Do you have biodegradable stickers?
- Are eco stickers recyclable?