Yes. Using a hairdryer or heat gun, you can remove your cycling name sticker from your bike frame or helmet. If there is any residue left behind from the sticker, you can easily wipe it away with a clean cloth.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for cycling name stickers to be produced?
- Are cycling name stickers dishwasher safe?
- Are there other uses for cycling name stickers?
- How many stickers are included in my order?
- Can you print white ink on clear stickers?
- What coatings are available?
- Can the cycling name stickers be removed?
- Are the cycling name stickers waterproof?
- Will the stickers stick to my bike frame?
- What are the standard sizes for cycling name stickers?