Yes, we offer white ink on transparent stickers. Using clear stickers gives the effect that your name is applied straight to your bike frame or helmet in white ink. It is a unique option that looks really cool.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for cycling name stickers to be produced?
- Are cycling name stickers dishwasher safe?
- Are there other uses for cycling name stickers?
- How many stickers are included in my order?
- Can you print white ink on clear stickers?
- What coatings are available?
- Can the cycling name stickers be removed?
- Are the cycling name stickers waterproof?
- Will the stickers stick to my bike frame?
- What are the standard sizes for cycling name stickers?