Foil stamping is a premium printing method that involves the creation of a custom metal die of your artwork. The die is used to stamp the metallic foil film onto the surface of your product. Please check out our Youtube Video that takes you on a deep dive into this intricate process!
Articles in this section
- How does foil printing work?
- Setup for Print-Ready Separations Files (Spot UV, Foil, Emboss)
- Can I have color printing on Premium Black?
- Can I add Spot UV to my Premium Black cards?
- How are Premium Black cards different from your other cards?
- How eco-friendly is the Premium Black range?
- Which black card stock is most water resistant?
- What foil colours are available for Premium Black products?
- Can I order samples?
- Design Considerations for Premium Black