The best way to set up your artwork is using our templates. Please visit the product page of the item you are ordering, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Download Template'. If a template is not available for one of our standard products, please contact our Customer Service team to see if it is available. Templates for custom orders are not available.
Here are 6 specifications needed for every print-ready file:
- Size must match the exact size of the item you are ordering (i.e. if you are ordering 3.5" x 2" business cards, your file must be created in this size with the appropriate bleed and safety margin. It shouldn't be smaller or larger).
- 0.125" bleed on all sides (0.25 inches additional width and height)
- 0.125" safety margin (inside trim line)
- All images should be 300 PPI or higher (at 100%)
- CMYK colour mode
- Export as PDF file (This is our preferred file format. You can submit one PDF file (with multiple pages) or a separate PDF file for each side of your product.)
*TIP: Detailed naming of your files will help us process your order quicker (for example, “Set1_Front.pdf”, “Set1_Back.pdf”, “Set2_Front.pdf”, “Set2_Back.pdf” etc.).
If you are preparing artwork for special print processes, products or stocks (such as Brown Kraft, Spot UV, Embossing, Foiling, Letterpress and Rubber Stamps), please see the specific support articles from the respective product pages.